Sacramento Personal injury attorney at Sette Law Office knows that our region is primed for trucking accidents. Like you, our Sacramento accident attorneys live in a community surrounded by major freeways that are pipelines for commercial trucks. The sheer volume of big rigs on our freeways is cause for concern for all motorists in Sacramento.
Personal injury attorneys, however, first want to point out that most professional truck drivers exercise skill and safety on roadways around Sacramento. But accident attorneys also know that the size, weight and speeds of big rigs usually cause Sacramento car accident injuries that are severe or life-threatening. In commercial trucks verses car accidents, it’s the driver and passengers of the smaller vehicle who are most at risk in Sacramento.
Our personal injury attorney says that motorists should adopt safety measures to prevent a Sacramento car crash injury. Sacramento accident attorneys advise that all motorists equip their vehicles with safety equipment such as a first-aid kit, flares, a seat belt cutter and an implement to break window glass. Sacramento personal injury attorneys know that most noncommercial drivers don’t bother with these simple precautions. However, in any Sacramento car accident with injuries, tools might make a life and death difference. When a Sacramento car crash involves a commercial truck, motorists may need leverage such tools can provide. Also on the safety list of our personal injury attorney is one device that most drivers now carry – a smartphone and its useful camera. Sacramento accident attorneys say photos and videos graphically support personal injury claims.
PREVENTING SERIOUS TRUCK ACCIDENTS IN SACRAMENTO
Personal injury attorney at Sette Law Office says the most important safety strategy for motorists is to drive defensively. Being aware of truck traffic, knowing and respecting the challenges that big rig drivers face in maneuvering 10 tons of metal at freeway speeds is the first step to preventing truck vs car accidents with injuries in Sacramento. Accident attorneys say that monitoring lane changes made by truckers and watching rearview and side mirrors, allows drivers to track traffic movement on freeways in Sacramento. Accident injuries happen when drivers don’t give truckers space and time they need. But, to reiterate, Sacramento accident attorneys say it’s almost always the motorist who suffers the most severe car accident injuries. Our Sacramento personal injury attorneys believe that many tragic accidents with big rigs could be prevented if motorists took greater precautions on the roadways of Sacramento.
Accident attorneys, however, know that truck drivers have been liable for any accidents on the freeways near Sacramento. Personal injury attorneys cite incidents of fatigued truckers, intoxication and even speeding big rig drivers who have been responsible for Sacramento car accident injuries. Attorneys, however, add that these car accident injuries and deaths are the exceptions and not the norm. Big rig drivers receive extensive training and testing in order to be licensed to drive the freeways through Sacramento.
TRUCK ACCIDENT INJURY ATTORNEYS SUGGEST VICTIMS HELP DOCUMENT SCENE
What useful tools our smartphones are! Our Sacramento personal injury attorney is pleased that car accident injury victims can now easily record videos and photos of the Sacramento car crash scene. Evidence like this can help your Sacramento accident attorneys document evidence to be used as we advocate for compensation for car crash injuries. In addition, personal injury attorneys advise victims to record the treatment and healing processes. Of course, Sacramento accident attorneys say the other important post-car crash injury step is to immediately be examined by a doctor, even if car accident injuries may not be apparent. Our Sacramento personal injury attorney reminds people that some symptoms from car crash injuries don’t appear for many hours (sometimes days). Delay of a medical exam can make a Sacramento car accident injury claim more challenging for accident attorneys.
SETTE LAW OFFICE SACRAMENTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS ARE PROFESSIONAL LEGAL ADVOCATES
Our Sacramento personal injury attorney hopes that your or your loved ones never experience a serious semi-truck crash injury. But if your life is disrupted because of a Sacramento car accident injury, the personal injury attorney at Sette Law Office invites you to consult with us to help you receive ample compensation for your financial losses. Our Sacramento accident attorneys have been helping the victims of car crash injuries for more than 22 years as specialists in personal injury Attorney at Sette Law Office has the experience and professional skills to support Sacramento car accident victims and to prevail against insurance companies that defend commercial trucking concerns. As your personal injury law firm, we aggressively advocate on your behalf.
Sacramento trucking personal injury attorneys are aware that trucking is a highly regulated industry. It’s common knowledge that severe injuries and deaths result in trucking accidents. Attorneys note that many trucking accidents happen on freeways around Sacramento.
- Accident attorneys trace some crashes to drivers working under the pressure of deadlines that lead to speed-related accidents
- Attorneys cite a lack of sleep as another cause of drowsy driving accidents around Sacramento.
- Personal injury attorneys say that truckers must manage difficult ‘blind spots’ in big rigs.
- Brake and mechanical failures can also lead to Sacramento accidents.
- Attorneys say that unsafe loads also contribute to serious overturn accidents.
Our Sacramento accident attorneys know that driving a commercial truck requires training and skill. But our Sacramento personal injury attorneys are also aware of the severity of trucking accidents. If you are a trucker who has been injured in an accident that was not your fault, our Sacramento accident attorneys understand your challenges. Please contact our personal injury law firm so that we can help you recover from losses suffered due to your trucking accident.
Attorneys at Sette Law Office are experts in the legal issues involved in a trucking accident. Our attorneys look at faulty servicing, road safety and obstructions, among other issues. Sacramento personal injury attorney at Sette Law Office can ease the burden of injuries suffered in a trucking accident. Our attorneys will help you understand legal options for receiving just compensation for your injuries.
- Truck Driver In Santa Cruz Bicycle Accident Linked To Two Other Fatal California CrashesAccording to the Palo Alto Daily News, the same big-rig driver has been involved in three fatal crashes, including one that killed a bicyclist near Portola Valley. […]
- Tour Bus Accident Victims File Negligence LawsuitTwo survivors of a recent tour bus accident have filed a negligence lawsuit against the tour bus company. The parties allege that the driver hired by the […]
- Stockton Big Rig Trucking Accident Affects Thousands Of CommutersEarlier this week a Stockton big-rig accident caused havoc for thousands of commuters after an 18-wheeler carrying bales of hay overturned on a ramp, damaging the guardrail […]
- Record Setting Jury Verdict In California Trucking AccidentSacramento news reports that a husband and wife have received a $36.5 million jury verdict award as the result of injuries sustained in a California car accident. Jaishree […]
- Pick-Up Truck Accident Leaves One Dead, 5 InjuredA tragic San Mateo County accident this past Thursday left one man dead, two seriously injured and three others hurt. The truck accident occurred when a pickup […]
- Parties to Pay Family Of Jogger Fatally Struck By Truck $2.65 MillionIn a recent case out of Alameda County of Alameda, Lopez v. County of Alameda, the family of a mother who was fatally killed in a pedestrian/truck […]
- New Rules Aimed At Reducing California Trucking Accidents Receive Mixed SupportThe federal government is considering a new truck driving rule that would reduce the number of hours a truck driver is allowed to stay on the road. […]
- Massive Newhall Pass Semi-Trucking Accident Blamed On Light RainThis past week light rain created massive chaos along Interstate 5 in California’s Newhall Pass. According to reports, two successive California big-rig accidents involving nine semis were […]
- Highway 59 Near Merced Closed After Fatal Trucking AccidentHighway 59, which connect State Route 152 to Merced, was closed Saturday after a fatal head-on collision between a semi-truck and a Honda. News reports indicate that […]
- Hanford Big Rig Trucking Accident Injures TwoPolice are investigating a Hanford, California truck accident that left two people injured. According to the Hanford Sentinel, initial reports indicate that a driver who failed to […]
- Fatal Trucking Accident Blamed On Gross Negligence Remains Under InvestigationA tragic truck accident that claimed the lives of a mother and daughter and inflicted serious personal injuries on four others is being blamed on the “gross […]
- California Trucking Accidents Result In Hundreds Of Deaths Each YearIn anticipation of increased traffic over Memorial Day weekend – and the possibly of trucking accidents in Sacramento and throughout California, professional drivers demonstrated on Thursday the dangers of […]
- California Tour Bus Accidents – Victims Right To CompensationThe recent tragic New York tour bus accident has raised questions concerning victims and their families’ rights to compensation when serious personal injuries or a wrongful death […]
- California Jury Awards $39 Million To CHP Officer Injured In Trucking AccidentThe L.A. Times reports that jurors awarded a man and his wife $39 million as the result of a truck accident that resulted in paralyzing injuries. The […]
- California Bound Amtrak Train Accident Kills 5, Injures DozensA truck carrying gravel slammed into a California bound Amtrak train Friday morning, killing five and injuring at least a dozen. The Amtrak train accident occurred about […]
- What Are the Forces Generated by a Big Rig Accident Impact?WHY A SEMI TRUCK OR BIG RIG ACCIDENT CAN CAUSE CATASTROPHIC DAMAGES AND SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURIES What happens when a big rig or semi-truck collides with a […]
- What to Do If You’re Involved in a Big Rig/Semi-Truck Accident in SacramentoWHAT DO I DO WHEN I AM INVOLVED IN A TRUCK ACCIDENT IN SACRAMENTO , CA Being hit by a big rig, truck, or 18-wheeler is a scary and […]